BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 10 June 2010

ummm....what will I be able to wear over this thing!?



So this is me in a full leg cast,right the way to my hip. It's not fun. I had an operation on my leg resulting in having to wear this lovely accessory for 6 weeks. There were a few cons shall I say. Non fashion related and the most worrying I think, was grasping the technique of going for a wee. Positioning is key to a succesfull one let me tell you that. Anyway, when realising what this meant one of my first thoughts was, what can I wear! I shared this thought with my dad,who bless, always tries his best to make me happy. So off he went, whilst I was recovering,in search of something fitting. I only wish I had pictures. He returned with an array of items! All very practical of course. So I now have some lovely grey,elasticated bottoms (with zip!...'So you can undo it and fit it over your cast' says dad) sport (chav ridden) joggers, A bright pink 'fashionable' top, can't honestly say I'm a pink fan but It's not disasterous and last but not least a nighty down to the knee which is probably something your gran would wear. To be fair,I am very thankfull of the granny nighty, a backless hospital gown which shows your bum is never a good look. I must say with the restrictions dad had, he did well.
On a better note, I am now in a cast below the knee, so on go the tights and leggings that I forceully stetch over, and I can wear what I want!

0 comments: