BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 10 June 2010

Cast Fashion At It's Best

Now I'm In half a cast, I feel more human again. Here are a few pictures showing you can still wear the majority of your wardrobe when In a cast.



Ok,It looks like I'm posing here, I'm not. I'm sporting a skirt that has been my best friend through my cast times from American Apparel, a white sheer top from topshop,pearl floral pendant also from topshop and hat from h&m



I wanted this cut off light wash denim gilet for ages, and I finally got it, £30 from topshop teamed with this silk slip dress with zip down the front also from topshop. IMPORTANT:WEAR UNDERGARMENT. I relaised when out in town the other day,casually glancing in the window to see the exact make of my unerwear,even though they were skin colour. lovely.



Well I had to put this lovely up, I gave in to peer pressure to be pushed around our local saisurys in a wheel chair. Was very fun. Again the american apparel skirt, with baggy faded jumper from h&m and my favourite gold chain at the moment from Tophop, which goes with everything!

0 comments: