BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 1 June 2010

To Topshop...from Cath Kidston




This is a the mix of the two brands.I have created the tag line 'To Topshop...From Cath Kidston' as if it were a present. I suppose this is a mock up of an advertisement. It mixes both elelments of the companies,what with the floral for Cath and the polkadot background for Topshop. There is also a flat working drawing of a design of a playsuit with a possible print on,showcasing to customers how it's new.
I definately think this will go down well in the shop,speaking from my personal opinion as I love topshop. But also as there's alot of floral around, and as alot of young people love the Cath Kidston print, then they are going to love it on a fashionable garment.

Topshop has a few studio brands that they sell in their shop, here is an example of a brand called 'rare' and these prints remind me very much of Cath Kidstons style. So it shows there is a market for her in topshop

0 comments: