BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Plymouth...fashionable?








For our project, we had to do more street style.Which I actually love,it's probably one of my favourtie bits in magazines, however whether or not they are real, or set up is another issue. I have found it a bit of a challenge though for a couple of reasons, one being that at the moment im on crutches,so getting around town trying to take pictues of people isn't exactly the easiest thing. Also I've never properly noticed before how plymouth people dress, and when I have been looking I haven't found a lot of street style worthy candidates. This is where I've had the help of my friend tom! I really like his dress sense,if I was a boy,I would dress like him. Generally you'd think boys don't dress as well as girls but actually when looking around plymouth it would be the other way around. Tom gets his style influence from the of music he listens to,which I think is the same for alot of people.
I asked tom to bring round what he thinks he looks most 'fashionable' in. When taking photos of him I also mixed it up by getting him to wear my vintage floral scarf,which probably looks better on him and pulls it off well.He also has on my grey jumper,which again looks just as good on him. I like the fact that women and men can mix and match clothes, I think it adds something a bit different.

0 comments: