BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Blogging and fashion

When we first got set this project, I was a bit unsure. I knew a few friends who had used blogging for things like travelling, and I always thought it was a really good idea. Hoever to start with I found it quite hard as I was so worried that I'd sound really stupid. But when I started doing more and more posts I found it really fun,and enjoyed sharing my thoughts. I think blogging in fashion is essential and it's becoming bigger and bigger. I like how just anyone can now criticise or praise what people wear and some are getting very well known for it.
My favourite that I have found(and I know he's very popular) is the sartorialist-I like how real life and down to earth his picturs are. Somehow I cn relate to them and I just find it really interesting. Here's one of my favourite pictures by him.

0 comments: